Réglage Motorcraft 2150

pat060

Posts recommandés

Hi guys,

Je me permets de venir vers vous pour tâcher d'aider un pote allemand qui roule une Fox 79 comme la mienne et qui peine à régler son carbu.
Voici les explications qu'il donne sur un groupe FB dédié aux Fox, mais sur lequel il n'a encore obtenu absolument aucune réponse.
Je ne lui en ai pas parlé, mais je me disais qu'avec toutes les pointures qu'il y a ici, peut-être que l'un d'entre vous pourra lui donner des indications:

"Hi folks.
Im hoping that there are maybe several folks here with the 2.8 v6 automatic c3. For me it never ran right and its hard to get the more advanced number i should target for.
Basically the aim is for 12° intial(for auto-trans) and 32° total timing as far as i could figure out. Now for the more exotic stuff.

How much timing should the vacuum advance add?
Does vacuum advance run of manifold or ported?
If ported which port?
Typical carb idle screw settings for 2150 carb for the 2.8 v6?

Im asking about the vac advance because the car has a tuneable vacuum canister. Also in the www you can read that cars with emission system ran advance on manifold. My car has all the emissions stuff removed but also runs on manifold vacuum adding around 10° to the intial timing. In addition i get a reading of like 16-17hg of vacuum on the manifold port which is quite low for a stock engine right? The question about which port is because i get different strong readings on the different ported ports. Additionally to all of that the 2150 carb base setting is referred to 2 turns and turn lean from there. I need around 3.5-4 turns to make it run - sth may be off for sure. Im realy looking for a set of parameters i should reach/meet and if i cant can start looking for the issue"

Merci pour lui